Appearing in "The Trial of Jean Grey: Part 2 of 6"
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Galactic Council
- Tony Stark (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Phoenix Force (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "The Trial of Jean Grey: Part 2 of 6"
In a bar in Knowhere Peter Quill is approached by Gamora and they talk about the fact that Peters father has his army looking for Thanos instead of for his son. Star-Lord realizes however that he is talking to a Skrull who reveals that his father now has every available headhunter looking for him.
Meanwhile the galactic council discusses what the presence of the young Jean Grey from the past means. Gladiator announces that the Shi'ar are going to put her on a trial for crimes her future self has done.
Meanwhile Drax, Rocket and Groot communicate with Tony Stark who is back on Earth and abstains from going to space any time soon again. At the same time Gamora and Angela save Star-Lord from being kidnapped by the Skrull as Angela beheads her. As the Guardians receive the news of Jean Greys reappearance and detect an alien ship close to Earth, they head there themselvese. As they arrive, however, they realize that they have come to late and Jean Grey has already been kidnapped.
“The Trial of Jean Grey”
The Guardians of the Galaxy get a reminder of Earth when they cross paths with the All-New X-Men during the TRIAL OF JEAN GREY! When an alien race discovers that the original Jean Grey is back on Earth, they decide to hold her accountable for the acts of the Dark Phoenix, and it’s up to the Guardians to help the X-Men save her. You won’t want to miss the first encounter between two of the biggest franchises in the Marvel U!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 11.NOW on the forums
- 9 Images from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 11.NOW
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|