- King Quill, I promised myself if I could avoid killing you before I destroyed this planet I would. And I have. I know all about you, King Quill. Half-Spartax, Half-Earther. You are accused, Peter Quill. You are accused and are found guilty. You will be punished. An eye for an eye. A planet for a planet. But because it is the great Kree Homeworld I am speaking of... your punishment will be both of your home planets. You will watch the planet Spartax rip as I watched mine. And then... when this planet is no more, I will turn toward your other home planet... the Earth.
Appearing in 1st story
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kree Empire (Only in flashback)
- Kree (Only in flashback)
- Spartax Empire
- Spartoi Royal Chaperone Guard
- Mantis (Mentioned)
- C.I.T.T. (Only in flashback)
- Pod Ship
Synopsis for 1st story
• Meet Emperor Quill and his Imperial Guard.
• What brings the Guardians into their crosshairs?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 4 2 on the forums
- 5 Images from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 4 2
|Like this? Let us know!|