Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "7: Let's talk politics."
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Galactic Council
- Badoon Sisterhood
- Rigellian Empire
- Shi'ar Empire
- Oracle-2 (First appearance)
- Galactic Rim Collective (First appearance)
- Zoralis Gupa (First appearance)
- Kree/Skrull Alliance
- Kymellian Empire
- Nymbis Sternhoof (First appearance)
- Chitauri Empire
- Peacebringer (First appearance)
- Spartax Empire
- Zn'rx Empire
- Star-Lord (Peter Quill) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Gamora (Mentioned)
- 18th Kree Diplomatic Gestalt (Mentioned)
- Kree Imperium (Mentioned)
- Skrull Empire (Mentioned)
- Adam Ant (Stuart Goddard) (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Mentioned)
- United Front (Mentioned)
- Emperor J'son (Referenced)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- "Brood King" (Mentioned)
- Emperor Hulkling (Teddy Altman) (Mentioned)
- Wiccan (William Kaplan) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Flora colossi
- Human-Olympian Hybrids
- Kree-Cockroach Hybrids
- Human-Kree Hybrids (Mentioned)
- Brood (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Earth-200080 (Mentioned)
- Apollo, Fortnite Universe (Mentioned)
- Nova Helmet
- Image Inducer (Behind the scenes)
- Alliance Uniform
- Pan-Worlds Treaties (Mentioned)
- Pan-Worlds Diplomatic Treaty (Mentioned)
- Pyre (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "7: Let's talk politics."
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE NEW AGE OF SPACE IS HERE!
• In the wake of EMPYRE, the political map of the galaxy has been redrawn – which means it’s time for a nice, peaceful diplomatic conference.
• As the new ambassador for the Utopian Kree, MARVEL BOY made a solemn promise to be on his best behavior…
• …so how come his fellow diplomats are being murdered one by one – and it looks like he’s the killer?
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|