Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- Business as usual. I think that's our motive.
Appearing in "8: Business as usual"
- Galactic Council
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kree/Skrull Alliance (Mentioned)
- Utopian Kree (Mentioned)
- Zn'rx Empire (Mentioned)
- Emperor Stote (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Badoon Sisterhood (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Galan of Taa) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Elders of the Universe
- Kree-Cockroach Hybrids
- Human-Olympian Hybrids
- Flora colossi
- Chickens (Mentioned)
- Galactic Rim
- Earth, Milky Way (Mentioned)
- Spartax (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "8: Business as usual"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• At the diplomatic conference to decide the future of space, there’s been a murder most foul – and one of the delegates is responsible!
• It’s up to Ranger Rocket to save Marvel Boy from execution, solve the mystery and find the real killer - while a ticking bomb counts down to zero!
• Can things get worse? It’s GUARDIANS. Things always get worse.
|Like this? Let us know!|