Created to serve as Stark's newest A.I. system soon after J.A.R.V.I.S. went rogue. This new A.I. was molded and named after Tony Stark's friend and CEO of Resilient, Pepper Potts, in order to remind him of Earth during his trip in space.
Among its capabilities, P.E.P.P.E.R. can take control of Iron Man's armor when needed.
- First named "P.E.P.P.E.R." in Iron Man #5.
- Although H.E.L.E.N. is agender, Stark programmed it to consider itself a female.
- Her second name is an allusion to Helen of Troy of Greek mythology.
- 24 appearance(s) of H.E.L.E.N. (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of H.E.L.E.N. (Earth-616)
- 4 image(s) of H.E.L.E.N. (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about H.E.L.E.N. (Earth-616)