Hadrian's Wall (Latin: Vallum Aelium) was a defensive fortification in the Roman province of Britannia, begun in 122 AD in the reign of the emperor Hadrian. It ran from the banks of the North Sea to the Irish Sea. It was considered the northern limit of the Roman Empire, immediately north of which were the lands of the northern Ancient Britons, including the Picts.
- 0 Appearances of Hadrian's Wall
- 0 Minor Appearances of Hadrian's Wall
- 0 Media Hadrian's Wall was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Hadrian's Wall
- 0 Images related to Hadrian's Wall