- I'm not going to pretend I can understand what you're going through. The Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter who raised me, they're still alive someplace. Or so I like to think. I can't imagine losing them. Seeing what you saw... there's nothing I can say that's going to help that. But you are what's left of their dream. And if the Steve and Sharon who raised you are anything like the people who raised me -- this is the last thing that they would want.
Appearing in 1st story
- United Confederation of Hydra
- Avengers (First appearance)
- Arnim Zola
- Nick Fury, Jr. (Only appearance)
- Dum-Dum Dugan (Only appearance)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Corpse) (Possessed by Arnim Zola)
- Numerous unnamed agents
- The Resistance (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Agent 13 (Sharon Carter) (Mentioned)
- Arnim Zola (Mentioned)
- Ian (Sarah Rogers' father) (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Statue)
Races and Species:
- Earth-616 (Mentioned)
- Iron Baron Armor (First appearance)
- Captain Hydra's Shield
- Venom symbiote
- Captain America's Shield
- Horde Crusher
- Arnim Zola's Robotic Body (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Uniform
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Nomad stands his ground; the teachings of Steve Rogers endure.
• With the world crashing down on top of him, Ian Rogers struggles to get home.
• Who is Poison and why is she willing to help Nomad?
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|