The Hammer of Angrir was one of the seven mystical war hammers the Serpent summoned to awaken the Worthy. It crashed on Yancy Street, the old neighborhood of the Thing. While examining it, Mister Fantastic asked the Thing to try to lift it, resulting in his transformation into Angrir, Breaker of Souls. Shortly after picking it up, he destroyed the surrounding area with the hammer.
- Worthiness: The hammer called to the Thing.
- Transformation: When the Thing lifted the hammer he was transformed into Angrir, Breaker of Souls.
- Force Projection: Being a hammer, the Hammer of Angrir can be used as a blunt force melee weapon or as a throwing weapon.
- Flight: The hammer appears to allow the Thing to fly.
- Weapon of Destruction: When Angrir touches his hammer to the ground, it creates mass destruction.
- Energy Projection: The hammer can be used to release large amount of fire or energy and high voltage of electricity.
- 26 appearance(s) of Hammer of Angrir
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Hammer of Angrir
- 25 image(s) of Hammer of Angrir