The Hammer of Angrir fell to Earth after the Serpent called a series of hammers to awaken the Worthy. It crashed on Yancy Street, the old neighborhood of Ben Grimm. In the middle of examining it, Reed Richards asked the Thing to try and lift it, resulting in his transformation into Angrir, Breaker of Souls. Shortly after picking it up, he destroyed the surrounding area with the hammer.
Sometime later, the Red Hulk tried to stop him but was unsuccessful. In the middle of their fight, Angrir uses the hammer to destroy Avengers Tower.
- Worthiness: The hammer called to the Thing.
- Transformation: When the Thing lifted the hammer he was transformed into Angrir, Breaker of Souls.
- Force Projection: Being a hammer, the Hammer of Angrir can be used as a blunt force melee weapon or as a throwing weapon.
- Flight: The hammer appears to allow the Thing to fly.
- Weapon of Destruction: When Angrir touches his hammer to the ground, it creates mass destruction.
- Energy Projection: The hammer can be used to release large amount of fire or energy and high voltage of electricity.
- 25 Appearances of Hammer of Angrir
- 1 Minor Appearances of Hammer of Angrir
- Media Hammer of Angrir was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring Hammer of Angrir
- Item Gallery: Hammer of Angrir