The Hammer of Mokk was one of the seven mystical war hammers the Serpent summoned to awaken the Worthy. It crashed in Paris, drawing the attention of the Grey Gargoyle, who was transformed into Mokk, Breaker of Faith after touching it. He used the hammer to wreak havoc around the city, turning civilians into stone until the Serpent called him to battle his enemies.
* Worthiness: The hammer called to the Grey Gargoyle.
- Transformation: When Grey Gargoyle lifted the hammer he was transformed into Mokk, Breaker of Faith.
- Force Projection: Being a hammer, the Hammer of Mokk can be used as a blunt force melee weapon or as a throwing weapon.
- Flight: The hammer appears to allow Grey Gargoyle to fly.
- Weapon of Mass Destruction: When Mokk touch his hammer to the ground, it creates a mass destruction.
- Energy Projection: The hammer can produce large amounts of fire or energy and high voltage of electricity.
- 24 appearance(s) of Hammer of Mokk
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Hammer of Mokk
- 3 minor appearance(s) of Hammer of Mokk
- 14 image(s) of Hammer of Mokk