Harold is a son of Norman Osborn who ruled New York City of Earth-22916 as a king and inherited his Green Goblin powers. After he was bitten by a Radioactive Spider, he also became a Spider-Totem and obtained enough power to overthrow his father and rule in his place as the Spider-Man.
When the Web of Life and Destiny became disturbed, the section of New Tork City containing the Oscorp Tower became displced into Earth-90214. Harold was approached by The Spider-Man of that reality as well as Pavitr Prabhakar and Peter Porker. After learning from them about the existence of the Great Web, Harold became determined to destroy it. He overpowered them and reverse-engineered their Dimensional Travel Watches to travel to Loomworld where he confronted Karn. However, the Web-Warriors found a way to stuck back and Harold was beaten by Spider-Ham.
- 3 Appearances of Harold Osborn (Earth-22916)
- Minor Appearances of Harold Osborn (Earth-22916)
- Media Harold Osborn (Earth-22916) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Harold Osborn (Earth-22916)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harold Osborn (Earth-22916)
- Character Gallery: Harold Osborn (Earth-22916)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|