- Superhuman Strength: The Green Goblin's strength is superhuman. He is able to lift around 9 or 10 tons at most.
- Superhuman Speed: The Goblin is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than that of even the finest Olympic athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Goblin's enhanced musculature generates less fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to affect him.
- Superhuman Durability: He was able to fight Spider-Man and sustain hit from him.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If injured, the Goblin's body is able to heal itself with greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. While not nearly as efficient as the healing powers possessed by Wolverine or Hulk, he can heal from injuries that would prove lethal to an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Agility: The Goblin's agility and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Goblin's reaction time is enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
His intelligence is enhanced to an unknown level because of the Goblin serum.
He can lift up about 9 or 10 tons and fight Spider-Man to a draw.
Pumpkin Bombs, electric gloves, smoke, and gas.
- 4 Appearances of Harold Osborn (Earth-982)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Harold Osborn (Earth-982)
- Media Harold Osborn (Earth-982) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Harold Osborn (Earth-982)
- Quotations by or about Harold Osborn (Earth-982)
- Character Gallery: Harold Osborn (Earth-982)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|