- To successfully make a shot, you gotta follow and master basic steps. Your stance is the foundation. Where you draw your strength. Nock the arrow and grip. Realize you are wielding a weapon. Mindset. Focus solely on your goal, regardless of your surroundings. Be in the now. Set up and draw. Inhale and prepare for what you are about to do. Anchor and hold. There is no going back. Aim. All that remains is you and your target. Release and follow through. Master those and you hit every time. One last step. Feedback. Basically...take responsibility for the outcome. For every shot.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in "Ghosts (Part 3) - Lex Talionis"
- Crossfire (William Cross)
- Phantom Rider (Jaime Slade)
- Phantom Rider (Lincoln Slade)
- Death T.H.R.O.W.S.
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Death-Throws (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Hawkeye's Suit
- Ronin's Katanas
- Mockingbird's Suit
- Mockingbird's Battle Staves
- Crossfire's Suit
- Phantom Rider's Suit
Synopsis for "Ghosts (Part 3) - Lex Talionis"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Hawkeye and Mockingbird declare war on their twisted reflections: Crossfire and Phantom Rider! What shocking event happened last issue to trigger this blood feud? And are Clint and Bobbi ready for the army that awaits them? What are the Death T.H.R.O.W.S.? And what deadly surprise awaits our heroes back at their H.Q.?
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hawkeye & Mockingbird Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 0 Images from Hawkeye & Mockingbird Vol 1 3
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|