Appearing in 1st story
- Detective Rivera (First appearance)
- Unnamed officers
- Hawkeye Investigations
- Johnny (First appearance)
- T.B.C. (First full appearance)
- Numerous unnamed Angelenos
- Mikka Nguyen (Mentioned) (Real name first revealed)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Dr. John Watson (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Sherlock Holmes (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Ham (Peter Porker) (Drawing)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for 1st story
• Solve first case as a P.I. - check.
• Make new friends - working on it.
• Realize that first case isn't quite solved and that there's a much larger conspiracy at work - aw, dang!
• Kate Bishop's move to L.A. was off to such a great start, but when the first client of her new P.I. firm, Hawkeye Investigations, goes missing, Kate's got to put in some serious overtime to find out who's behind the shady business plaguing Venice Beach.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hawkeye Vol 5 2 on the forums
- 9 Image(s) from Hawkeye Vol 5 2
|Like this? Let us know!|