Little is known about the Pantheon member called Hector, only that he is related to the other members of the Pantheon's elite fighting team. He was recruited by Agamemnon and given his code name in reference to the brother of Paris and the greatest warrior of the ancient Greek city of Troy. Hector serves on the Pantheon's elite fighting team.
Hector often clashed with fellow Pantheon member Ulysses as he was not accepting of Hector's homosexuality.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his Asgardian heritage he has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: His musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human. m.
- Dense Tissue: Due to his Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: His body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to his Asgardian heritage he ages much slower then an average person. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If he is injured, his Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, he can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
As a member of the Pantheon, Hector has access to a wide array of advanced technology.
Plasma Mace: Hector carries a plasma mace, that emits field of plasma energy which takes the shape and form of a chain with spiked ball attached. His victims of the energy mace may be stunned or paralyzed, and Hector can also generate hurricane-level winds by whirling his mace rapidly.
Hector takes his name from the Trojan prince and warrior of legend.
- 37 Appearances of Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Media Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hector (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Hector
- The Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|