Hela was the ruler of Niffleheim, the land of the dead. Captain America was transported into her realm and tried to convince him to stay. Hela was well aware of her father Loki's plans and played along with them, but knew her father very well, and was aware of eventual betrayal.
Hela negotiated with Captain America, and transported him to Asgard to aid his team, on the condition that should he fall in battle, his soul would belong to her.
When the Hulk was released on Asgard by Loki, but lost control. Thor and Loki traveled to Niffleheim to bargain with Hela for the soul of Bruce Banner after Loki separated him from the Hulk and killed him in a botched attempt to defeat Thor. Loki did not know that Bruce Banner was the only person that could control the Hulk.
Loki tricked Hela into releasing Bruce Banner from Valhalla so he could reunite with the Hulk. Hela then took Loki instead to make up for losing Bruce Banner, but stated since he was her father he wouldn't stay long. 
- Hela appears in the animated direct-to-video film Hulk Vs. (film) voiced by Janyse Jaud.
- Hela later appears in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes episodes "The Fall of Asgard" and "A Day Unlike Any Other", voiced by Nika Futterman.
- 3 Appearances of Hela (Earth-8096)
- Minor Appearances of Hela (Earth-8096)
- Media Hela (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Hela (Earth-8096)
- Quotations by or about Hela (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Hela (Earth-8096)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|