The Trojan War was a war between Greece and the City of Troy. The strife began after the Trojan prince Paris abducted Helen. When Menelaus demanded her return, the Trojans refused. Menelaus then persuaded his brother Agamemnon to lead an army against Troy.
In the 1940s, Helen of Troy joined many of the Olympian pantheon in relocating to the Planet Venus while they were temporarily under the rule of Venus. In 1948, when Venus briefly operated as a model and editor for Beauty Magazine on Earth, she brought Helen and other goddesses back to Earth to appear in a magazine spread to rival Lovely Lady Magazine's next issue that boasted to have 10 of the most beautiful women on the planet. Helen's contribution to Beauty Magazine's rival spread helped it outsell the competition.
- 11 appearance(s) of Helen (Earth-616)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Helen (Earth-616)
- 3 mention(s) of Helen (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Helen (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Helen (Earth-616)