The Hellfire Cult was an anti-mutant activist group formed by the Red Queen of the Hellfire Club and the self hating mutant; Empath of the Hellions. The members wore the psychic blocking masks used by the Hellfire Knights the private security of the Hellfire Club.
Since the X-Men and lot of the remaining powered or depowered mutants had moved to San Francisco, a number of anti-mutant activists, known as the Hellfire Cult, began bashing any mutants and "species traitors" they encounter. Eventually, their activities drew the attention of the X-Men.
- 7 appearance(s) of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- 1 mentions of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- 2 member(s) of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)