In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Appearing in "Hell is Where the Heart Is"
- Nicholas (Corpse; possessed by Joseph Heinrich Gerhardt)
- Reverend Joshua Crow
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Jesus Christ (Mentioned)
- Satan (Mentioned)
- Unnamed woman's soul (Possesses Lisa's corpse)
- Lisa (Corpse; possessed by an unnamed woman's soul)
- Jake (Lisa's husband) (Death)
- Unnamed man's soul (Only appearance, dies; possesses Mr. Wilson's corpse)
- Mr. Wilson (Only appearance; corpse possessed by an unnamed man's soul)
- Nikki (Possesses Kimberly Porter's corpse) (Unnamed)
- Kimberly Porter (Corpse; possessed by Nikki)
- An unnamed man's soul (Only appearance, dies; possesses an unnamed man's corpse)
- An unnamed man (Only appearance; corpse possessed by an unnamed man's soul)
- Gargoyle (Isaac Christians)
- Archangels (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Heaven (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Hell is Where the Heart Is"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hellstorm Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 2 Images from Hellstorm Vol 1 8
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|