After Spider-Man ate the Rhino, Hank was among the scientists called in to investigate the cause. Hank in particular was in charge of sequencing the DNA of Spider-Man, Psylocke and an unknown specimen, who later turned out to be Angel.
As cases of cannibalism became more frequent, the scientists discovered that they are the result of the accidental spill of a chemical called Survivor 118. Wolverine searched for the Punisher, the person responsible for the spill, and brought him in for blood tests.
Seemingly those of Henry McCoy (Earth-616)#Powers.
Due to his exposure to Survivor 118, Beast was capable of adapting to extreme changes in his environment.
- 4 Appearances of Henry McCoy (Earth-11080)
- Minor Appearances of Henry McCoy (Earth-11080)
- Media Henry McCoy (Earth-11080) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Henry McCoy (Earth-11080)
- Quotations by or about Henry McCoy (Earth-11080)
- Character Gallery: Henry McCoy (Earth-11080)
- Characters killed by Beast
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|