Appearing in "Storybook Ending"
- New Yorkers
- kidnapped children
- Molina (Only in flashback)
- Koschei Family (Only in flashback)
- Kyknos (Mentioned)
- Merlyn (Mentioned)
- Pluto (Mentioned)
- Nerds Three
- Cronus (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Sword of Peleus
- Shield of Perseus
- Helm of Hades
- Elektra's Twin Sai
- Merlin's Cloak (Mentioned)
- Zeus' and Hercules' assault rifles
- Hercules' grapnel gun
- Baba Yaga's chicken-legged cabin
Synopsis for "Storybook Ending"
- Synopsis not yet written.
ENTER BABA YAGA! It’s hard to be a depowered deity. Herc knows this, and yet remains a hero. His father Zeus, however, is having a rough go of it. Adding to their troubles, the assassin ELEKTRA has joined with the Russian mob to take some powerful items from their Brooklyn home, which doesn’t sit well with the man they’re stolen from... the KINGPIN! Herc and Zeus are caught in the middle, and their only answer appears to be in a house that walks on giant chicken legs?!? Herculean writers Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire David Hahn, craft one of delectable former demigod’s craziest adventures yet!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Herc Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Herc Vol 1 10
|Like this? Let us know!|