Hercules was the demigod son of Zeus. He had several adventures with Governor-General James Howlett, with the pair becoming their world's greatest heroes. They eventually began a romantic relationship, but were forced to keep it secret because their queen forbade homosexual relationships and Zeus forbade any god but himself from consorting with mortals. Hercules gave Howlett the mystical Adamantine metal, which was later bonded to his skeleton.
On the day Howlett and Hercules defeated a large dragon-like monster attacking Canada, they revealed their love. As punishment, Zeus banished the couple to the pits of Tartarus where together they fought damned souls for nearly four years, until Howlett was abducted by Savior.
Hercules seemed overjoyed to be reunited with his lover. He faithfully followed Captain Blaire until her death. After her death, he joined the X-Treme X-Men under Dazzler to continue to hunt down evil Xaviers.
- Seemingly the powers of his other dimensional counterparts.
- Golden Mace and various custom weapons
- Howlett and Hercules were in a secret romantic relationship in their world due to the Queen's ban on homosexual relations and Zeus forbidding any gods but himself from consorting with mortals. When the pair revealed the relationship, Zeus banished them to Tartarus as punishment.
- The metal bonded to Howlett's bones is the same as that of Hercules' Golden Mace. The Adamantine was a gift to Howlett from Hercules.
- 10 Appearances of Hercules (Earth-12025)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Hercules (Earth-12025)
- Media Hercules (Earth-12025) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Hercules (Earth-12025)
- Quotations by or about Hercules (Earth-12025)
- Character Gallery: Hercules (Earth-12025)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|