The Hex-Men was a group of alternate X-Men with ties to the arcane who were coaxed into servitude by the Goblin Queen of Earth-91240 with the false promise of being helped in exchange for their assistance in her schemes.
After traveling to the Prime Earth via a spell cast by the young, time-displaced Beast living there, the Hex-Men attacked the X-Men's Mansion in Madripoor, and captured some of them to be used in a ritual fueled by the pain of betrayal to summon other Goblin Queens from throughout the Multiverse.
Realizing through the nature of the ritual that the Goblin Queen's promises were hollow, Bloodstorm betrayed her and made Beast see reason, prompting him to conjure a spell to cast the Goblin Queen away. While the other Hex-Men were teleported with her, Bloodstorm remained behind, presumably due to her betrayal severing any bonds she had with Pryor. She was then offered a spot on the team by Cyclops.
- 5 Hex-Men (Earth-616) Members
- 3 Appearances of Hex-Men (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hex-Men (Earth-616)
- Media Hex-Men (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Hex-Men (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Hex-Men (Earth-616)