Hijack and Input were agents of HAMMER and the 50-States Initiative assigned to the Dark X-Men base off of San Francisco after the X-Men drove Norman Osborn and his cronies from the city. When Gambit arrived to destroy Osborn and McCoy's Omega Machine, Hijack and Input managed to hold him at bay until Gambit's Death persona was unleashed. The former Horseman of Apocalypse killed Hijack and Input and completed his mission.
Minor Telekinesis: Hijack is able to redirect the movement of already-moving objects. He demonstrated this power by stopping four of Gambit's charged cards and having them fire back at him.
- 1 Appearances of Hijack (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hijack (Earth-616)
- Media Hijack (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Hijack (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hijack (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hijack (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|