History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- North of the Himelians
- Southern Himelian Mountains
- Ghulistan tribes:
- The Himelian Mountains were created by Robert E. Howard in "People of Black Circle" (September-November 1934), adapted in Savage Sword of Conan #16 (December, 1976) to #19 (June, 1977).
- 3 Appearances of Himelian Mountains
- 1 Minor Appearances of Himelian Mountains
- 7 Media Himelian Mountains was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Himelian Mountains
- Location Gallery: Himelian Mountains
- 4 locations in Himelian Mountains
Links and References
- Savage Sword of Conan #33; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age, Part III: Himelian Mountains' entry
- Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Afghulistan's entry
- Savage Sword of Conan #16; The People of the Black Circle
- Savage Sword of Conan #36; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age, Part V: Meru's entry
- Savage Sword of Conan #16; The People of the Black Circle's recap
- Hyborian Age at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.