Together with General Phillips, he was talking to President Roosevelt at the White House, when they were interrupted by Operation Rebirth's director Anderson, who took Phillips and him to the facility where Dr. Erskine's experiment was going to be executed on subject Steve Rogers.
- In original Captain America's origin story from Captain America Comics #1, Under-Secretary Simms didn't actually exist. The U.S. Army officer who was talking to President Roosevelt with General Phillips was the Nazi spy Heinz Kruger himself. Since his creation in Tales of Suspense #63, Simms took the disguised Kruger's role as the second Army officer who assisted Phillips at the White House meeting, including Giant-Size Invaders #1 and Captain America #255.
- 4 Appearances of Homer Simms (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Homer Simms (Earth-616)
- Media Homer Simms (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Homer Simms (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Homer Simms (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Homer Simms (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|