Horguun was a Rock Troll whose metalforge was accessible from different realms, including Earth. One of the "doors" for his forge was found in the Arctic. He developed for Mys-Tech a variety of weapons to be used with mystical bullets.
When S.H.I.E.L.D. investigated a series of attempted murders, all of which their victims had been magic-users, they retrieved a gun with Horguun's signature, as identified by Doctor Strange. Agents May and Fitz, and the Scarlet Witch located Horgunn's forge and confronted him about the guns and the mystical bullets. After Horguun admitted not knowing the origin of the bullets, the Agents and the Scarlet Witch left his forge, but not before Wanda used the metal of Horgunn's forge to melt the cache of guns.
- 1 Appearances of Horguun (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Horguun (Earth-616)
- Media Horguun (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Horguun (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Horguun (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Horguun (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|