History of character is unknown.
- Vibro-Organic Disintegration: War can disintegrate organic matter. He was shown using this ability by clapping his hands together, thus releasing a powerful shock-wave that blasted two attackers away and stripped them of their flesh and life, leaving only two mutilated carcasses with muscle tissue and bones.
War possessed strength greater than that of any normal human, which allowed him to punch through and lift up falling debris to protect apocalypse.
However, he did not possess an equally high level of superhuman durability, which was demonstrated when he was crushed by the pyramid.
- Fraser Aitcheson portrays Horseman of War in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- 1 Appearances of Horseman of War (Earth-10005)
- Minor Appearances of Horseman of War (Earth-10005)
- Media Horseman of War (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Horseman of War (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Horseman of War (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Horseman of War (Earth-10005)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|