After his father Osiris was murdered by Seth, Horus was instrumental in helping Isis raise his father from the dead following Seth's treachery. Upon resurrection, Osiris dispatched his son Horus to find Seth to make him pay for his treachery. Eventually, Horus encountered Seth and their cataclysmic clash lasted centuries.
Afterward, Horus was imprisoned alongside Osiris and Isis in a pyramid for three thousand years by Seth. He encountered Thor and Odin when the Pyramid appeared in New York. He participated in the Ceremony of Rebirth which reincarnated Odin as Atum-Re and briefly battled Thor. Horus aided Osiris, Isis, and Thor in defeating Seth. Horus, Osiris, and Isis regained their freedom and returned to Heliopolis.
Horus's powers were revealed to have been stolen by Seth, though he regained his powers upon Seth's defeat, and aided in saving the lives of Earth Force.
He aided his mother in her attempt to raise his father from the dead in New Orleans while Satan was also attempting the same for his own benefit. Ultimately, Daimon Hellstrom prevented the resurrection of Osiris.
Horus possesses a variety of superhuman attributes, many of which are common go the Gods of Heliopolis:
- Superhuman Strength: Horus possesses superhuman strength much greater than that of most members of his race and can lift about 75 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Horus is capable of running and moving at speeds much faster than the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Horus' muscles produce considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of human beings, or even most other members of his own race. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Horus' body is highly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Horus, like all members of his race, is capable of repairing bodily injuries with superhuman levels of speed and efficiency. Even enabling him to regenerate severed limbs.
- Immortality: Like other members of his race, Horus has not aged since reaching adulthood and is immune to the affects of aging. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Flight: Horus has the ability to levitate himself and fly through the air at tremendous speeds by harnessing and manipulating anti-gravitons.
- Energy Manipulation: Horus is capable of channeling great amounts of solar energy for a variety of effects including powerful blasts of concussive force, highly destructive heat beams from his eyes , and the temporary augmentation of his physical attributes. He can also paralyze anyone with his left eye.
Horus is a good hand to hand combatant and is highly skilled at employing his energy powers during combat situations.
Horus carries a staff with a large blade at one end and ankh (a religious symbol of Egyptian importance) that he can use to focus his energy powers with greater efficiency.
- 19 appearance(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 8 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 4 mention(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 10 image(s) of Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Horus (Deity) (Earth-616)