Howard Shelton was a soldier in the 1940's. He met Zarda, ambassador from Utopia Isle, when she first ventured into the outside world and joined the Golden Agency as Power Princess. The two married when they were both still young, but while Zarda remained young and vital as the decades passed, Howard aged naturally.
Old and frail, Howard lived with his wife at Squadron City after the Utopia Program began. When an evil doppelganger of Hyperion infiltrated the Squadron, however, he decided he wanted Zarda for himself. Hyperion went to the Shelton's house one night and used his super-lungs to draw the air out of Howard's lungs, killing him in his sleep.
- Howard Shelton was created as a pastiche of DC Comics' Steve Trevor.
- 3 Appearances of Howard Shelton (Earth-712)
- Minor Appearances of Howard Shelton (Earth-712)
- Media Howard Shelton (Earth-712) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Howard Shelton (Earth-712)
- Quotations by or about Howard Shelton (Earth-712)
- Character Gallery: Howard Shelton (Earth-712)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|