- Let's -- eat bread and kick head!
Appearing in "The 2016 Squirrel Girl/Howard the Duck "Animal House" Crossover Part Two: Fight or Flight or Flightfight!"
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) (Main story and flashback)
- Rocket Raccoon (Main story and flashback)
- Weapon II
- NYPD (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Mentioned)
- Weapon Plus (Mentioned)
- Joey (weapons vendor) (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Nancy Whitehead
- Tara Tam
- Claude (Bigg's owner) (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Squirrel Girl's Costume
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
- Various ersatz weaponry
- Mekkan 6-50 (Only in flashback)
- Power Cosmic (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The 2016 Squirrel Girl/Howard the Duck "Animal House" Crossover Part Two: Fight or Flight or Flightfight!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE CONCLUSION OF “ANIMAL HOUSE,” A CROSSOVER WITH THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL!
• WATCH! Howard show Squirrel Girl how to be a REAL hero for a change, for which she is eternally grateful!
• LEARN! what happened in last month’s UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #6 from the recap page!
• LISTEN! to a nice audio file of nature sounds made by Chip & Ryan while you read this VERY good story!
• LOVE! all the guest stars! Like one of the blue guys from X-MEN! And a pretty cool van!
- Chronologically, these events take place between Howard the Duck Vol 5 #5 and Howard the Duck Vol 6 #1, as well as between Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #8 and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Howard the Duck Vol 6 6 on the forums
- 7 Images from Howard the Duck Vol 6 6
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|