As a fetus, Hugo Danner was injected with a serum made from insect blood by his father. When he grew up, he developed superhuman strength. He joined the French Foreign Legion at the outbreak of World War I.
Super-human strength and reflexes, invulnerability
- Based on the character from the 1930 novel Gladiator by Philip Wylie (that supposedly inspired Superman).
- The story in Marvel Preview #9 covered the first half of the novel, but was never finished.
- In the novel, Danner never found his place in the world and in the end, was struck dead by a bolt of lightning.
- 1 Appearances of Hugo Danner (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hugo Danner (Earth-616)
- Media Hugo Danner (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Hugo Danner (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hugo Danner (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hugo Danner (Earth-616)
- Hugo Danner (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
- Man-God at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Public Domain Super Heroes
- Hugo Danner at International Heroes
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|