Appearing in "Season of Terror"
- Three terrorists
- Nobel Prize winner (Photo) (not named until next issue)
- Mildred Shaw
- Commerial airliner
Synopsis for "Season of Terror"
When Bruce Banner reads a newspaper article about a scientist that can reverse the effects of radiation on people, Bruce uses the last of his money to fly to Switzerland. The airplane he rides in is suddenly hijacked, the excitement causes Bruce to transform into the Hulk and break free. The Hulk then prevents the plane from having too serious a crash.
He changes back into Bruce Banner, where he is found by the hijackers and taken with the rest. When an old woman he was riding with tries to stand up to the hijackers she is killed in cold blood. This causes Banner to change back into the Hulk who makes short work of the hijackers and carries the plane to where it can be seen by rescuers. Leaving the scene and changing back to Banner, Bruce returns to the site with the body of the old woman.
Appearing in "The Big Blackmail!"
- Samuel the butler
- Werewolf by Night (Photo)
- Mayor Ed Koch 🢒 (First appearance) (Topical Reference)
- N.E.S.T. (Nuclear Emergency Search Team)
- Long Island
- New York City
- Gena's Diner
- N.E.S.T. HQ, Maryland, outside Washington, D.C.
- Frenchie's helicopter
Synopsis for "The Big Blackmail!"
With Moon Knight continuing trying to track down the stolen Horus statue, he finds that it is now in the possession of terrorists who seek to sell it to fund their goals. Unknown to Moon Knight, the terrorists are being funded by a criminal named Lupinar, who has orchestrated the whole run of events in the hopes of eliminating Moon Knight, whom he sees as a threat to future operations.
When learning that the terrorists are planning on transporting a nuclear weapon, Moon Knight decides to infiltrate their ranks in his guise as mercenary Marc Spector and is welcomed into their ranks. However, as Marc helps the terrorists ship their lethal cargo, they are suddenly stopped by someone posing as Moon Knight.
This story is continued next issue...
Season of Terror
- One of the stops on Banner's flight is identified as being in West Germany. Since the Cold War is long over this should be considered a topical reference relative to the date of publication per the Sliding Timescale of Earth-616.
The Big Blackmail
- The Mayor of New York City is depicted as Ed Koch in this story. This should be considered a topical reference relative to the date of publication per the Sliding Timescale of Earth-616.