The Bannerman Gene-Enhancement Package was developed by S.H.I.E.L.D., and equipped on the cloned super-soldiers known as United Nations Bannermen, the Security Council's first-strike option, as part of their Gamma-enhanced function.
A wrist-mounted, surgically implanted device later created by S.H.I.E.L.D. was polished by A.I.M. and allowed its user to gain the appearance and the powers of a Hulk. The device could be activated for an entire hour once every 36 hours.
U.S. Hulk Operations later developed a drug based on the Hulk Plug-In and injected it in Carl Creel. The drug enhanced his physical attributes and allowed him to absorb gamma energy to defeat the Hulk, as well as turning his skin red.
- Al Ewing, the writer of New Avengers where the Hulk- Plug-In first appeared in its modern form, stated that it originally appeared in Grant Morrison's Marvel Boy.
- 14 Appearances of Hulk Plug-In
- 26 Minor Appearances of Hulk Plug-In
- Media Hulk Plug-In was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Hulk Plug-In
- Item Gallery: Hulk Plug-In