Appearing in "The Ω Hulk: Chapter Twelve"
- Avengers/Mighty Avengers
- She-Hulk (Lyra) (Mentioned)
- Gammon (Doc Green A.I.) (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Dream) (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Thor Odinson (Dream) (Corpse, skeleton or other remains) (Dream)
- Vision (Dream) (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Maestro (Dream)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Dream) (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
Races and Species:
- Earth-9200 (Dream)
- Iron Man Armor Model 50 (Endo-Sym Armor)
- Captain America's Shield
- Extremis virus (Mentioned)
- Adamantium (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Ω Hulk: Chapter Twelve"
With his life coming to an end, Doc Green and Bruce Banner vent their mutual frustrations to each other via whiteboard. The two agree that they must work together, and go to their cousin, Jennifer Walters. In Brooklyn, they find She-Hulk with S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, the Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and the Vision of the Avengers. They have come to stop Doc Green from depowering the She-Hulk as he has done with other gamma mutates. However, Doc Green tells them that he only wishes to talk to his cousin. She-Hulk agrees to talk, but Captain America and the others do not trust Doc Green. Doc Green offers to leave the syringe of his gamma cure outside. It is snatched out of his hand by the Invisible Woman as soon as it is in sight. With the threat to Jen's powers out of the way, the two Hulks go into a nearby building to talk. The first thing she asks him is where Lyra is. Doc Green tells her that it is complicated and when he tells her what happened she reacts angrily.
Thinking that She-Hulk is under attack, the other heroes attack Doc Green. The Doc doesn't fight back, telling the Avengers that he deserved that but insists that he has come to confess his sins. She-Hulk demands to know if Lyra is alive or dead. Doc Green cannot give her any definite answer but believes that she might still be alive. He explains that Lyra's banishment to another reality was caused by the machinations of his artificial intelligence. The A.I. wants his body, but he refuses to give it up. The A.I. can wait, but he cannot; the Extremis that has made him the smartest man on the planet is breaking down and eventually Doc Green will revert back to the savage Hulk. He tells Jennifer that she is lucky, as she is the only person who had become a Hulk and not have their life ruined by it. When she asks if an Extremis supplement might help retain his intelligence Doc Green tells her that he has thought of this, but he is afraid that in keeping his intelligence he will become an even greater monster something driven only by hate. Without going into specifics he tells her of his fears of turning into the Maestro, and that part of him likes eliminating potential rivals to future plans of global conquest.
That's why he brought the antidote this day; not to use on Jennifer, but on himself when he finally does return to being a savage. Although the effects will be temporary, it will give the Avengers the time they need to deal with him. With the task of finding Lyra and stopping Gammon still a priority, Doc Green says farewell to his cousin. He then tells her when she sees Bruce Banner again, to tell him that he had cried. As he walks off, Doc Green begins researching Gammon's recent activities when he is interrupted by Betty Ross. He apologizes for depowering her, saying that he had made mistakes in the past. Betty says that she also needs to apologize, but to Bruce Banner. Doc Green is exasperated but relents. Bruce returns and as Betty apologizes for having him shot Banner is distracted by data he and Doc Green have collected on Gammon. When Betty realizes that he hasn't been paying attention to her apology she begins to laugh and the two finally kiss.
Appearing in "Welcome Home"
- Lady Gorath (First and only known appearance)
Races and Species:
- Unidentified reality
Synopsis for "Welcome Home"
Randall Jessup and Daman Veteri have been spending days trying to track down Lyra for Doc Green and finally narrowed down the dimension in which she had been banished. With their employer nowhere to be found, the two scientists device to take the matter in their own hands. Gearing up with combat suits and weapons they enter the interdimensional portal to search for the missing She-Hulk. With weapons powered by their fear, they find themselves among hideous monsters. Horrified by their sight, their fear is adequate to power the weapons and they open fire. However, as they begin to calm down, the weapons run out of power and they are knocked aside by a tentacled monster.
Daman then switches to plan B and injects Randall with a serum that will temporarily allow him to turn into his Inhuman form. Transforming into his monstrous Inhuman personality, Randall lashes into the monsters. Still, they are outnumbered and defeated when Randall's powers wear off. They are then taken prisoner by a creature which Randall dubs "Lady Gorath" and taken to the monsters queen. There they are surprised to see that Lyra has taken over this realm and made herself queen. There they learn that the dimension used to be run by the tyrannical males, but after Lyra defeated them she took over and liberated the citizens of this world. The former warlords of this dimension are now her harem.
Randall and Daman are greatly impressed and when Randall high fives Lyra, he activates the device that sends them all back to Earth. Lyra demands to be sent back but learns that it cannot be done, and she becomes mad. However, the two men beg her to spare them and that they will do anything she wants. This offer intrigues Lyra and soon she finishes the job that was interrupted by Doc Green: shutting down a Roxxon fracking operation. After finishing this mission, Lyra returns to her new home where Randall and Daman have become part of her new harem. When Randall asks if they will be partaking in any "harem duties", Lyra tells him to do 8000 push ups and then they will talk.
HULK–SIZED GRAND FINALE TO “THE OMEGA HULK” EPIC!!!
• The HULK confrontation you’ve been waiting for: DOC GREEN VS JEN WALTERS
• What is Doc Green’s startling confession???
• And...the return of BETTY ROSS?!?
• PLUS: the reveal of LYRA THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK’S fate!
The Ω Hulk: Chapter Twelve
- Doc Green mentions that gamma bomb explosion that created him. That happened in Incredible Hulk #1.
- He mentions how She-Hulk is a member of the Avengers and was part of the Fantastic Four. Jennifer joined the Avengers in Avengers #221 and has been a long standing member of that group. She was a member of the Fantastic Four twice, in Fantastic Four #265-301 and FF (Vol. 2) #1-16.
- She-Hulk points out that the Hulk has also been an Avenger. He helped found the group in Avengers #1, but left shortly thereafter in the following issue. The Hulk returned to the Avengers in Avengers (Vol. 5) #1 until he was made intelligent with Extremis in Hulk (Vol. 3) #4.
- Doc Green has feared that he will turn into the Maestro, an evil version of himself in a possible future, since their meeting in Hulk: Future Imperfect #1-2. Hulk apparently has not told his cousin about the encounter.
- Betty apologizes for having Bruce Banner shot in the head. This happened in Indestructible Hulk #20. Betty's involvement in the matter was revealed in Hulk (Vol. 3) #8.
- Randall briefly resumes his Inhuman form in this story. He was transformed into an Inhuman after being exposed to the Terrigin cloud. Ultimately, his Inhuman DNA had been restricted thanks to special genetic inhibitors. This was chronicled in Indestructible Hulk #16-20.