Appearing in "Deconstructed: Part Two"
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Judge Pastor (Mentioned)
- Susan (Jen's acquaintance) (Only appearance)
- Christine (a bystander) (Only appearance)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mentioned)
- Bradley's brother (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Deconstructed: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written
HOW CAN YOU FIGHT THE MONSTER WHEN THE MONSTER IS YOURSELF?
• As JEN continues to struggle with the HULK (and anger) within herself, her newest client struggles with her own dark secrets.
• What happens when a terrified recluse is forced into the world against her will? When fear is pushed into the light?
• Can Jen reconcile the two halves of herself in time to help her client?