- Hulkbot 3000 smash!
- -- Hulkbot 3000 src
The Hulkbot 3000 was built by the Smiths, a group of assistant robots that were in turn created by Tony Stark. Intended to imitate the Hulk, the Hulkbot's purpose was to test out a prototype device in the shape of a crown that could modify a person's behavior. Stark claimed the device would be used on Hulk's alter-ego, Bruce Banner, but he was actually looking for a way to find a cure to his alcoholism.
When Stark and Jim Rhodes were overseeing the Hulkbot, it activated on its own and went on a rampage. Stark put an end on it, using an Iron Man Gauntlet to shot the Hulkbot's head off. The droid was later repaired and deployed with the intention to battle the Asgardian dragon Sadurang.
During battle, Sadurang infected Stark's Iron Man Armor with magic, causing it to transmute. After attemping to fight the dragon despite his lack of skill with magic, Iron Man decided to have the Hulkbot rip its chestplate off, allowing him to remove the suit and change into the Iron Man Armor Model 1.
- 2 Appearances of Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616)
- Media Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hulkbot 3000 (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|