Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Hulkverines! - Part Three of Three"
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Temporarily controlled by Sternbots)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Temporarily controlled by Sternbots)
- Weapon H (Clay Cortez)
- Sonia's mother (Main story and recap)
- Sonia Sung (Main story and recap)
- Clay and Sonya's children (Main story and recap)
- U.S. Hulk Operations (Mentioned)
- Agent Ng
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Champions (Mentioned)
- Thor Odinson (Mentioned)
- Stephen Strange (Mentioned)
- Carol Danvers (Mentioned)
- Alpha Flight (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Main story and recap)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Hulkverines! - Part Three of Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THREE HULKVERINES – BUT ONLY ONE WEAPON H!
Together, the Hulk’s old foe the Leader and Weapon H’s own creator, Dr. Alba, have managed to do what the Weapon X program never could: capture and transform the two greatest fighters in the Marvel Universe. And now they’re heading straight for a nuclear power plant. It’s up to Clay to stop them — but what is one Hulkverine against two? The conclusion of the clash of the century!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hulkverines Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Images from Hulkverines Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|