Hyboria was a world-continent that existed during the Hyborian Age. The northwestern part of the landmass was known was the Hyborian Lands, which was populated by the Hyborians (or earlier the Hybori), and included the Hyborian Kingdoms. South of the Hyborian Lands were the Southern Kingdoms, and even further south, the Black Kingdoms. At the center of the continent lay the Vilayet Sea, and to the east Hyrkania, Iranistan, Kosala, Ghulistan, Vendhya, Uttara Kuru, Khitai, and Kambuja.
Points of Interest
- Black Kingdom and Black Coast
- Far East
- Hyborian Lands
- Vilayet Sea
- Southern Kingdoms
- The continent is named after the Hyborians, the ancestral tribal group which founded several of its kingdoms. In the essay The Hyborian Age (1936), Robert E. Howard gave a detailed history of the setting. According to Howard, the Hyborians named themselves after their patron god, Bori.
- 232 article(s) related to Hyboria
- 430 appearance(s) of Hyboria
- 13 minor appearance(s) of Hyboria
- 18 mention(s) of Hyboria
- 6 image(s) of Hyboria