In 1943, when SS officers Roeder, Hutter, and Schneider came to Hydra to question Johann Schmidt about Hydra's failure to deliver promised weapons to the German armies, Schmidt showed them his Tesseract-powered cannon. When the officers discovered that Schmidt planned to attack targets in Germany as well as in enemy countries, Schmidt used the cannon to kill the officers to keep his secret.
- 1 Appearances of Hydra Cannon
- Minor Appearances of Hydra Cannon
- Media Hydra Cannon was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Hydra Cannon
- Item Gallery: Hydra Cannon