- All Hail Hydra!
- -- Hydra Queen src
During WWII American soldiers led by Codename: Bravo and a selection of Hydra agents were trapped in the Land of Nowhere when its controller, Jimmy Jupiter, was put in a comatose state. There were presumably only men trapped there, the women who emerged from Nowhere claims she found out who she was while within.
Once the two sides came to an détente decades passed for the ageless residents where they worked wonders and achieved unimaginable heights for those trapped in mundane reality.
Jimmy would wake up decades later and the residents were ejected, given S.H.E.I.L.D.s recent collapse this information didn't reach the authorities in due time. The Queen and her people spent almost half a year gathering resources before making their moves.
When Captain America Dum Dum Dugan, Sharon Carter and Nick Fury went to see that Jimmy'Hydra cell was able to track and abduct the now-catatonic Jimmy. The queen and Jimmy relocated to an undisclosed location form the factory building they'd seized from A.I.M. Grace started reaching out to the hydra that was present in the 'real' to gain time she used a reactivated Ameridroid that pulled Rogers into Nowhere where they attempted to break his spirit.
Grace and the new Hydra planned for Jimmy to bring Nowhere into reality anchored to the internet to spread it around the world to let everyone have their own reality. When Agent 13, Nick Fury and Falcon arrived at the data hub attempting to rescue Captain America Grace threatened to shot Jimmy and trap Rogers in Nowhere forever she was not bluffing but Rogers was freed by Jimmy's last act of will before passing away. Her husband was also captured but she wasn't worried for him.
Allied with Baron Zemo, she committed her Hydra to build a new future knowing they would succeed because Hydra was "Right" and Everyone who opposed them was "Wrong". Grace quickly gained many adherents drawing resources and manpower away from people like Madame Viper and the Gorgon.
The next stage of their plan called for the adduction and brainwashing of Henry Gyrich who would serve as the handler to the similarly affected Dennis Dunphy (the former D-Man), who was made to be the new Scourge, in order to kill super-criminals and "fix the system." This provided a distraction for their larger plans.
She had Reed Braxton murdered and replaced by LMDs  this coupled with the previous uses of Madbomb tech for mental influencing and the Discordians, technologically enhanced operatives who died quickly after they were deployed. she almost brought America to its knees.
An assault on the floating island of hydra wrote an end to her campaign however. Confronted by Rogers who verbally lambasted the supposedly patriotic plan spearheaded by her husband to wake up the nation, she drew her gun and opened fire on him. The shots ricocheted off of the Captain's shield killing Richard. She was knocked into a bank of monitors where she was electrocuted. Grace was held at an undisclosed location seemingly in a coma. A doctor attending her kneeled before the Queen, saying that he would do as she said, as long as she woke up.
Apparently, Hydra Queen possesses no super-human abilities.
- Leadership: Her greatest strength is her ability to make deals, both in and out of Hydra. She has a great charisma and easily makes people follow her, helped by a firm grasp of people's psychology. She also cares for the simple Hydra scientists and soldiers, and doesn't want to leave people behind.
Normal strength level for a woman in her prime who engages in moderate regular exercise.
Hydra Flying Island, teleportation tech
Normal guns and Hydra energy guns.
- The personal name 'Grace' has no sourcing, however it will be kept to help differentiate this queen from others.
- 10 Appearances of Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616)
- Media Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hydra Queen (Grace) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Captain America Vol 6 #2
- Captain America Vol 6 #4
- Captain America Vol 6 #4-6
- Captain America Vol 6 #1
- Captain America Vol 6 #3-5
- Captain America Vol 6 #5
- Captain America Vol 6 #6
- Captain America Vol 6 #11-14
- Captain America Vol 6 #14
- Captain America Vol 6 #17-18
- Captain America Vol 6 #3
- Captain America Vol 6 #15
|Like this? Let us know!|