In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Appearing in "Outlaw Love Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry"
- Answer (Aaron Nicholson) (Main story and flashback)
- Ruby Thursday (Angela Jagger) (Main story and flashback)
- Bush (Mentioned)
- Detective Burnings
- Bar "Back Room" (First appearance)
- Paris (Only in flashback)
- Groton (First appearance)
- Bullseye's card
- Duffel bag
- Aaron's car
Synopsis for "Outlaw Love Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Romance on the run! The ANSWER is marked for death by BULLSEYE -- but he doesn't know why!
Will the woman he loves -- and the only person smart enough to know an answer he doesn't -- RUBY THURSDAY help him or betray him to save her own head?
Super-villain love means never having to say you're sorry...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- 3 Image(s) from I Heart Marvel Vol 1 4
- 2 Reprints of I Heart Marvel Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|