Hrímthurs which translates "Ice Giants" is an otherdimensional race of enormous humanoid creatures. The huge size, durability, and colossal strength of the Ice Giants made them formidable foes to the gods of Asgard over the millennia. Like the Frost Giants, who are both Ymir, the first Ice giant's offspring, they inhabit Niflheim, a land of eternal cold.
Type of Government
Level of Technology
- Ice Giants and Frost Giants are very, very often confused by writers and artists in comics, but they are extremely easy to tell apart. The confusion and interchangeability of the two terms are seemingly due to the close relations in the evolution from the Ice Giants to the Frost ones.
- 20 representatives of Ice Giants
- 38 appearance(s) of Ice Giants
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Ice Giants
- 8 mention(s) of Ice Giants
- 2 image(s) of Ice Giants