Appearing in "Behold GOOM, The Thing from Planet X"
- NYC citizens
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Cameo)
- Avengers (Cameo)
- Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie) (Cameo)
- Googam's frat buddies
- Professor X (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Planet X (Mentioned)
- Mjolnir (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 4 (Cameo)
- Giant-Man's Suit (Cameo)
- Kang Armor (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four Uniforms (Cameo)
- Goom's spaceship
Synopsis for "Behold GOOM, The Thing from Planet X"
Iceman and Angel tried to stop Goom from destroying the city when Bobby figured out that he was looking for something. After asking him, they find out he was looking for his son, Googam, whom he had left on the planet to conquer, but ended up going to college.
They all check with Googam's frat brothers and find out he was in Mexico for spring break. After the two leave Earth, Bobby and Warren decide to spend the rest of spring break in Mexico rather than calling the professor for a pickup.
Nothing ruins spring break faster for Iceman and Angel than a giant monster stomping through the streets of their city. But what are two young mutants to do when all the “real” superheroes are too busy to help? And why is GOOM, The Thing from Planet X running amok in the first place? It’s a superhero mutant monster spring-break bash! Woo!
- Iceman mentions Wolverine, but nor he or Angel could know Wolverine as they hadn't met yet: they won't get introduced until Giant-Size X-Men. The story is instead set in the First Class volumes years, when both Warren and Bobby are still students.
- Iceman, to make fun of Angel, claims that Angel would be better equipped with metal wings made of knives - and proceeds to describe in great detail what would eventually be Angel's wings after loosing his original ones and return as Apocalypse's Horseman of Death. Ironically, Angel finds the idea ridiculous and thinks that Iceman might've been hit on the head too many a times to even come up with that.