According to Kak information, Id was born with Ego in the Black Galaxy; Id came into being coalescing over millions of years from cosmic gases and dust. But like Ego, he developed consciousness and intelligence. Id's consciousness evolved naturally within the moon itself, apparently through a process similar to that which enables certain stars to achieve consciousness, although this affirmation is denied by the theory of Ego's creation by the Stranger.
Ego wanted to keep himself secret from the Rigellians and other sentient races, while Id sought to have fun and decided to go solo at one point. He was looking for others for companionship, partying, and fun, but there were no others like Id. The loneliness drove Id crazy and he keep looking for parties, only now with a desire to destroy them. Using his seismic waves, they caused catastrophic destruction that reduced planets and their inhabitants to space dust, like the always-partying planet of Kegger 24-7 and many others.
At some point, Id destroyed the planet Ongulia, and the remaining Ongulians of the Ongulian Defense Fleet. Led by the Commander Kak aboard their Command Ship of the Ongulian Defense Fleet|Command Ship, they swore revenge on Id. During a six year period, the Ongulians observed Id and looked for allies, calling Funtzel Intergalactic Towing & Recovery once only to be rejected.
Later, Funtzel called them back and Deadpool was sent to kill Id. He removed the Urrulians, farmers from Urrulu, a planet targeted by Id, but not before making the inhabitants create a mock message through crop-circles that angered the moon.
Powers and Abilities
Seismic Wave Generation: Id possesses the superhuman ability to generate cataclysmic seismic waves, powerful enough to shatter other planets. The use of It's powers requires Id to concentrate, leaving him defenseless.
- Madness: Id's loneliness drove him crazy so he had a total lack of understanding about social interaction, looking only for destruction and planet powder to sniff.
- Dependence: Id has developed a dependence for the dust of the planets he blows up, and enjoys sniffing it, always wanting more.
- Concentration: The use of this power requires Id to concentrate, leaving him defenseless.
Id presumably destroyed the following planets:
- Kegger 24-7 (First planet destroyed)
- Ongulia (Home of the Ongulians)
- Urrulu (Home of the Urrulians)
- U-235 (Last planet destroyed and place of death)
- 4 appearance(s) of Id (Selfish Moon) (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Id (Selfish Moon) (Earth-616)
- 6 image(s) of Id (Selfish Moon) (Earth-616)