Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- This rage is me. This anger is me. This violence. Is me.
- -- Harpy
Appearing in "Butterfly"
- U.S. Hulk Operations
- Gen. Reginald Fortean (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Charlene McGowan
- Wilkins (First appearance)
- Subject B (Rick Jones)
- Agent Hurst (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed others (Only appearance; dies)
- Monitor Team (Behind the scenes)
- Numerous unnamed others
- General Ross (Only in flashback)
- Daily Bugle (Named only) (Only in flashback)
- New York Mets (Only in flashback) (Topical reference)
- Dr. Jeffrey Clive (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (Mentioned)
- Bushwacker (Agent Carl Burbank) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Marge (motel receptionist) (Death)
- Anna (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Arizona Herald (Mentioned)
- Mother of God (Mary of Nazareth) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Heaven (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Butterfly"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Something is coming for Bruce Banner. Something that can smell him wherever he hides. Something that will never stop hunting.
• It wears the face of a friend — but all it feels is hate and hunger, burning in the core of every cell.
• Ask yourself...what’s more terrifying than the IMMORTAL HULK?
- This issue includes flashbacks to Betty's interactions with Bruce and a timeline of their relationship. The issues referenced include Incredible Hulk #1, Incredible Hulk #167, and Incredible Hulk #331.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Immortal Hulk Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Images from Immortal Hulk Vol 1 19
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|