Appearing in "Status Quo Ante"
- U.S. Military (Mentioned)
- King Namor
- Leonard McKenzie (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears on screen)
- U.S. Hulk Operations
- Del Frye (Statis)
- Jen Walters (Mentioned)
- Orchis (Mentioned)
- Gen. Reginald Fortean (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- U.S. Senate (Mentioned)
- Gen. Thaddeus Ross (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Walter Langkowski (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Adam Brashear (Mentioned)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- Arizona Herald
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Wakanda (Mentioned)
- Krakoa, Pacific Ocean (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Sternbots (Behind the scenes)
- Minecraft (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Iron Man Armor (Appears on screen)
- Captain America's Shield (Drawing)
Synopsis for "Status Quo Ante"
- Synopsis not yet written
• He’s got an underground fortress. He has powerful allies. He’s even got henchmen.
• He’s got everything he needs to declare war on human society as we know it. He’s the most dangerous man in the world...
• ...and BRUCE BANNER is just getting started.
- One Roxxon Plaza has previously been established in the Financial District; however, the artistic license of the overhead shot in this issue places it instead in Murray Hill.