Appearing in "Eat or be Eaten"
- U.S. Hulk Operations
- Minotaur (Dario Agger)
- Travers (First appearance)
- Roxxon Bio-Asset #PXK001: "Harryhausen" (Tricephalous)
- Roxxon Bio-Asset #PXK002: "O'Brien" (First appearance)
- Roxxon Bio-Asset #PXK003: "Lovecraft" (First appearance)
- Roxxon Bio-Asset #PXK004: "Bradbury" (First appearance)
- Bainmotion (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Roxxon security guard (Mentioned)
- Arizona Herald
- Murray (Jackie's editor)
- Jackie McGee
- Numerous unnamed others
- Jackie's father (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Del Frye (Statis)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Champions (Mentioned)
- Agents of Atlas (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- MTN (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Wade Wilson (Named only) (On-screen)
- Aleister Crowley (First appearance; photo)
Races and Species:
- Sun (On-screen)
Synopsis for "Eat or be Eaten"
- Synopsis not yet written
• The first Gamma Bomb unleashed a terrifying creature with impossible strength who waged war on all human authority.
• The authorities gave the beast a name - a name the whole world knows. But it was someone else’s name first...
• ...and now the HULK THAT WAS has returned to take it back.