Appearing in "A Certain Amount of Light"
- Hulk / Joe FixIt (Bruce Banner) (Death)
- U.S. Hulk Operations
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Roxxon (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ganke Lee
- U.S. Congress (Mentioned)
- Fact Channel Radio (First appearance as Fact Channel Radio)
- Alchemax (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Melrose
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Mayor of Georgeville (Only appearance; dies)
- Several unnamed reporters
- John Pine (First appearance)
- Arizona Herald
- Jackie McGee
- Unnamed photographer (First appearance)
- Murray (Jackie's editor) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Astral Plane
- Civil War II (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "A Certain Amount of Light"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• The war with the Minotaur is over — and a grateful humanity knows who saved them all.
• Can Shadow Base come out of the shadows? Can the world believe in Bruce Banner?
• Can there be a happy ending... for the IMMORTAL HULK?
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|