- Yeah, yeah, Hydra is legion. But when was the last time you faced a dragon?
- -- Daniel Rand
Appearing in "The Last Iron Fist Story, Part 1"
- Bei-Ming Tiang (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Wendell Rand (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Heather Rand (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Luke Cage (Only in flashback)
- Colleen Wing (Only in flashback)
- Misty Knight (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Last Iron Fist Story, Part 1"
Daniel Rand is in a meeting, as owner of Rand Corp., with representatives from Wai-Go Industries and Rand Corp.'s CEO Jeryn Hogarth. Wai-Go proposes to purchase Randtrack Type II Halbach train lines for 10.6 billion dollars. The technology would then be turned over to China's National Maglev Transportation Technology Research Center. Just before signing the contracts, Danny's conscience bothers him and he tells the representatives from Wai-Go that he has concerns giving technology to a country (China) which has a history of human rights violations. Jeryn is disgruntled at Danny's abrupt decision. Danny breaks into Wai-Go Industries offices and finds that the offices, though looking legit, have not been used in a long time. While there, Hydra forces attack Danny and chase him through Manhattan.
In Bangkok, Thailand, Orson Randall is marked as the one someone has sent Davos to find.
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|