Appearing in "The Last Iron Fist Story, Part 2"
- Night Nurse (Linda Carter)
- Jacques (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Wu Ao-Shi (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Misty Knight (Photo)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- France (Only in flashback)
- Fort Souville (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- United States of America
- China (Only in flashback)
- Pinghai Bay (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Last Iron Fist Story, Part 2"
Danny Rand manages to escape Hydra for the moment and wakes up to find himself in the care of Luke Cage and a nurse sympathetic to unregistered superheroes. He eats Chinese take out with Luke as Cage tells Danny that the group Heroes for Hire have registered. Later Danny is realigning his chi doing a basic workout when Jeryn informs him that an abnormally high number of shares of Rand Corp. are being purchased by Wai-Go and its subsidiaries in a start of a hostile takeover.
Orson Randall arrives in NYC, but is picked up by men posing as NYPD. En route to some destination under the orders of Davos, the supposed NYPD cops are beaten by Orson and he escapes the vehicle. A chase ensues wherein Orson finds his way to Chinatown. Orson fights off his attackers.
Danny falls to the floor from pain in his hand and realizes that someone else is using the Iron Fist powers. He doesn't understand how this is possible.